Thursday, July 5, 2012

Week 18

                                                                       WEEK 18


The Baby This Week:  I officially felt Baby G move.  It was incredible!  I cannot wait until I feel him or her move more regularly.  So excited to hear the heartbeat again tomorrow at our appointment.  The baby is the length of a bell pepper which is about 5 1/2 inches long and the weight/size of a sweet potato at about 7 oz.  

Well it has definitely been hot this week.  I am thankful for air conditioning, lakes and rivers to help keep me cool.  One thing I truly have missed this summer is a nice cold Summer Shandy...man, what I would give for one of those!  I have been satisfied as I can be with smelling the drink and imagining what it tastes like...lol.

This week also provided a big reality check for Mike and I on how much money we actually have and how much we SHOULDN'T be spending.  We created a budget...and there are no ways around it...WE HAVE TO STICK TO IT!  I feel confident that we will do well and stay on track to hopefully cause less stress financially when Baby G comes and I guess it is time that we grow up a little ;)



I decided late last week that I was sick of my long hair.  So today I had my wonderful cousin, Jamie at JCPenny's in Eau Claire, cut it off.  Something new for the rest of the summer...and maybe I will actually do something with it!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. aw! love your little baby bump, and your new hair cut is totally cute on you! im so happy for you two! hey and i remember CRAVING BEER SOOO bad when i was pregnant the smell even the sound of a can of beer being opened made my mouth water! i know your pain mama! love you guys ~alex

    ReplyDelete