Friday, June 29, 2012

Here are some pictures of the growing belly!  I am excited to look more pregnant everyday instead of just like I have gained weight!




                        Here are the two pregnancy tests that I took!




                              
                       Below is the picture of me at 4weeks...the day that I found out!!!  
                                              March 29, 2012



                                                                          6 Weeks.
                                                 April 12, 2012


               I guess I slacked a little with interviews, trainings, and the end of
              school...so now we jump to week 13 (hello end of first trimester)!!!  
                                               May 31, 2012


                                              14 weeks.  Hello second trimester!!! 
                                                 June 7, 2012





                                                                      15 weeks.  
                                              June 14, 2012


                              Bought a new swimsuit top...16 weeks. 
          I felt something this week...not sure if it was the baby moving or 
                                          something else!
                                           June 21, 2012


                                                                   17 weeks.
                                           June 28, 2012





                                        The diaper bags I bought.  The polka dots is for me 
                     and the "Manly" gray one is for Mike!!!  They are 31 bags!






Now my goal will be to update every week with a new picture!!!  We have our next appointment Friday, June 6 to hear heartbeat again.  June 26 is the ultrasound appointment!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :) You look great! Love the bags by the way! ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, july 6. & 26.
    thanks robin

    ReplyDelete