Saturday, September 1, 2012

Weeks 25 & 26 AND....

We are a couple of homeowners!!!!  Mike and I just closed on our first home this past week Wednesday.  We are moving to the HUGE town of Coral City (in the middle of Whitehall and Pigeon Falls).  It is a three bedroom, 1 bath, split level house with a 1 car attached garage.  It is currently under a little construction as it needed updating with flooring, paint, and the tearing out walls to open up the kitchen.  We definitely couldn't have done it without my parents and grandparents who have already put in so much time and money of their own to help.  We also couldn't have gotten where we are today without the help of Mike's mom, aunt and uncle, and my parents who have let Mike, myself and our puppy stay with them for rent free different times throughout the past year!  We cannot thank you all enough for your support.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Here is our first family picture at our home!





Here is an outside picture of the house!


P.S.  This is where the diaper party will be held!  We cannot wait for everyone to see it :)


Now on to baby news!!!

Here is my 25 week photo.  Only news from 25 weeks was that we had a doctor's appointment and everything was good.  Baby's heartbeat is still going strong :)  Our next appointment is September 19.  I get to drink the sugary drink and get my blood drawn to see how my body takes the sugar.  Pray for me that my body is responding in a healthy way so I can continue to see the midwives (having gestational diabetes is one reason why I would have to switch over to an OB along with all of the other extra issues)!


Week 26.

This week my uterus is about the size of a basketball according to one source which seems crazy that it could be that big, but thinking that Baby G is about 14in and 2lb makes it seem a little more realistic!  The baby has changed its schedule a little bit.  It has decided to be more active in the morning.  It was doing flips and kicks while I had inservice this week.  It definitely made getting back into the work routine eventful!  The nerves are better developed which allows the baby to hear better.  Otherwise the baby continues to swallow amniotic fluid to help develop the sucking/swallowing/breathing reflexes, and continues to grow and add fat!

Mike and I tried to register for Hypnobirthing classes but the classes that are nearest to us are in Hudson or the Cities.  We would travel but the times and dates don't match up with our schedules.  So, we did some more research and have decided to buy Hypobabies home guide.  We are very excited to start using the home program.  I will keep you updated on how it goes :)

This is my last photo for the second trimester!  Whoop Whoop.  


No comments:

Post a Comment