Friday, October 12, 2012

32 Weeks

Mike and I went to a 3D ultrasound today thank you to my teaching partner who shared the name of this new place in Eau Claire!  It is called Stork Vision (near K-Mart).  We got to take home a CD full of pictures, a DVD of the ultrasound, and a few other goodies.  It was so neat...so glad I paid the money to have it done!  Her heartbeat today was 161 which is good and strong.  Also at the ultrasound we could tell that our little pumpkin has lots of hair (you could actually see the little fuzz on the top of her head).  The coincidence is that I had a dream last night that she was born with dark hair.  I love having dreams of me holding my little girl in my arms...only a matter of weeks before I actually get to!

Check out the latest pictures of our little girl :)

It is confirmed...Baby Giedd is a GIRL!

Profile picture of our peanut!

She was sucking on her thumb most of the time, so we FINALLY go a picture of her whole face.

She has long fingers....JUST LIKE HER MOMMA!

We love to see her huge SMILE!

                                                     Here is my belly picture for week 32 :)




I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that gave me ideas for what to pack in my hospital bag...so many things I didn't even think of!  Today Mike and I also bought Baby Girl Giedd's outfit that we will bring her home in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment